What Our Clients Say
- ". . .Your team of professionals, from the women in the office to the men doing the heavy work, are truly special people. More than 'work' went into the project--it was done with caring, and yes, we believe, with love. The holiday decorating was just over the top. Your thoughtfulness and generosity provided a wonderful experience for a lot of people. We don't know how we can ever bear to take the decorations down! (Yes, they're still up!)"
-David and Judy
- "Recently, my husband Jack and I had our home totally redecorated. . . .At Interior Network they took the time with us to know our tastes and then proceeded to enhance them. We have the wonderful feeling that we want to stay in this home forever. Our grandchildren hope we do too, because they think it is the prettiest house in the whole world."
> click thumbnail <
- "Ruth has a keen sense of space and she can instantly create a room that is both functional and esthetically pleasing. She quickly absorbs the client's wishes and tastes. It is evident that Ms Chafin loves her work, and loves people. I recommend her strongly to anyone who cares to create a living space in which the soul can flourish.
-Madeleine Scalliet Waters
- "My husband and I recently purchased an older home in Redlands for the purpose of renovating into offices. From the furniture, window treatments, pictures right down to the framing of our diplomas, their taste was impeccable. They handled every detail from scheduling subcontractors to hanging pictures so that we could carry on with our practices."
-Jeni-Ann Kren, Ph.D.
> click thumbnail <
- "We wandered in one day, just to look at tile because friends had told us Interior Network was the best place in Southern California to look for tile. From that first visit, not only did we buy tile and a light fixture, but also furnished the sunroom, added cabinetry to three rooms ... and... got ideas and help for our daughter's wedding (bless you)!
-Peggy and Ron
Home | Back